The Infocomm Club (ICC) is a group of members with a common interest in media production, programming and audio-visual media. The club brings together students with different strengths to learn from one another. As a team, the members work behind the scenes to ensure both face-to-face and live streaming events are produced at a high quality.
During their stint with us, students will acquire key skills of effective communication, listening, and acceptance, and have opportunities to develop their own potential and adaptability. With an increased level of confidence, members present themselves as confident young leaders with their own unique strengths and talents.
Some of the programmes members can look forward to:
- Workshops on current Infocomm Technology
- Audio-Visual systems e.g. live streaming and public announcements
- Learning journeys by the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) which gives students first-hand experiences with the technologies and professionals in various industries, enabling them to better understand the real-world applications of tech and media.
Members also participate in competitions at national level based on their respective interests and talents, and take advantage of training programs offered by IMDA to develop their skills in various infocomm and media domains.
In addition, selected student leaders have the opportunity to participate in the Infocomm Media Club Student Leadership Conference and workshops to hone their leadership skills.
Visit Us at https://instagram.com/chr_icc
- StrlTWise Competition 2022 (Champion)
- IMDA Digital For Life Youth Award 2022 (Accomplishment)
Training Days & Time
|Friday (CCA Day)
||0800 - 1115
|Assigned duties on Weekdays for morning assembly and/or school events